Lilypie

Friday, November 6, 2009

Tag Cloud!

I have fallen in love with the animated tag clouds which I have seen in some websites, and have been trying to tweak my labels into the same cloud. But for some reason, my blog can take a normal tag cloud, but not the animated one. You know, the one where the labels are all moving? That is the one I am looking for.

I have gone through a few websites and tried to copy and paste the code according to the instructions, but for some reason, the labels disappeared and no moveable cloud can be seen! So until I trial and error further and get it exactly right, looks like I have to settle for a normal tag cloud for now. :-(

If anyone knows how to get that exactly right in blogger, I do appreciate your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...