Lilypie

Monday, June 11, 2007

A Load Off At Last!

All is fated I think. I was supposed to attend a certain someone's wedding around mid-July. I was still deciding whether to go or not to go, especially since the initial plans for the trip made it possible for me to come back on time. Up to then, I was still in a dilemma, as if I attend the wedding, I would feel so uncomfortable. On the other hand, I want to take a look to see how the ceremony would be like.

Now everything is resolved. The trip has been postponed, so the decision is no longer mine to make. I will not be able to make it back on time anyway with the new itinerary. So it is never meant to be. And for that, I feel so relieved because I feel that I can finally put down this long overdue baggage and be a "lighter" person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...