Lilypie

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hopes Dashed ....

The tour plans have been changed again! The return flight cannot be confirmed up to now, so our Spain trip is cancelled. :-( Just when I was so looking forward to this long trip, now all my hopes are dashed again. Initially I thought my mum had said no more changes, but now all hope is gone.

The only other alternative is to tour England and Scotland. Now, that I do not mind, anything as long as I can get to see Stratford-Upon-Avon, Stonehenge, Wessex, Canterbury and Edinburgh! So instead of British Airways, we have changed back to Emirates, stopping over in Dubai. As for the itinerary changes, we will plan along the way and see where to go from there.

Meanwhile I will have quite a busy weekend ahead. I have to go for a facial (now that I am leaving on the 4th, I can reschedule it for Monday night), a manicure and pedicure, hand and feet treatment, and receiving my eldest Aussie cousin and his family over here for the weekend. I cannot wait to see the baby girl, she must be really pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...