Lilypie

Friday, June 8, 2007

Pissing Off ....

I am pissed! Really really pissed! Absolutely pissed! So pissed that I feel like pissing others off! How often have I let myself be made use of again? To be someone just there "for convenience" instead of someone really valued? Why do some men always assume they can twirl me around their fingers, take me for granted, spend time with me only if they have time, do not care even if I may end up waiting around for hours for them?

Why can I not be the one to call the shots, to say to give them time only when I have the time, and make them wait around for hours without a single word of complaint? Why do I always have to lower myself and make myself so unhappy? Why can people not make me happy for once instead of the other way round?

Why is it that when I finally kicked someone out of my life, and have not contacted him for about a month now, he suddenly contacted me and asked why have I not contacted him for so long? He only just realised it now?! So who was I all these while? The end of a relationship is bad enough, but an ending when in the end you realise that the guy had never treasured or valued you in the first place? That is a real double blow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...