Lilypie

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Game Addict!

Currently I am addicted to computer games, especially challenging games that require analysis and investigation. Afterall, what is the use of playing a game if one can complete it so quickly? There will be no challenge in it. So, I just downloaded Be Trapped!, Agatha Christie Death On The Nile (highly recommended!) and Mahjong Quest, although the latter is not as challenging as the former two.

Somehow I am more interested in whodunits. Maybe because since young I have been fascinated by detective stories, so I always try to solve the crime long before the conclusion, and often than not somehow I was lucky enough to have the right answer. Needless to say, when I came across Be Trapped! and Death On The Nile, I started playing and playing again until I was able to solve the crime without much help. The satisfaction of finally cracking the case is indescribable! Hopefully I can come across more games like this!

1 comments:

Richard said...

Haven't been much of a game player in many years.

There is nothign new under the sun. While some of the technology is cool, the gameplay and storylines are the same old.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...