Lilypie

Friday, June 29, 2007

Sleeping On The Floor

I just spent almost the whole night sleeping on the floor in my room. I do not mind a marble floor, but my bedroom floor is wood, hard brown wood. I have no idea why my mum chose that flooring, if it is me I would rather take marble or parquet.

Why did I end up sleeping on the floor like a typical Japanese? Because I did the stupid thing of spilling water on my bed. I wanted to drink some water to ease my gastric problem, but my hand jerked and the entire bottle spilt on my bed, soaking through the bedsheet and mattress. So why was I drinking water on my bed in the first place? Good question, I had no idea why I did that too.

Needless to say, I woke up with my back quite sore. I shifted my pillow, blankets, bolster and favourite soft toy onto the floor with me, but still, a hard floor can never be compared to a soft mattress, especially the mattress of a queen-sized bed, where I can sleep and roll about any way I like. At least this is a lesson learnt, never to do such an idiotic thing again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...