Lilypie

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hot And Stuffy

Thanks to my blog, my Jacky Cheung tickets have been sold! I hope the loving couple will enjoy the show! Furthermore, I just sold my King Lear ticket as well, as my friend has indicated interest so I passed him the ticket just now. Hopefully he will enjoy too!

It has been a few very hot days. Hot, sticky, stuffy. It was so uncomfortable to even step out of a building, as the sun just bears down and makes everyone feel so sluggish. I was even disinclined to step out for lunch, and once I did that, I was even more disinclined to go back to the office. The sun can kill if this goes on.

I have already developed more freckles, on my cheeks and forehead. Oh no! Is UV moisturiser not enough? I cannot have freckles now, not when it is so near my cousin's wedding date, as I have to look presentable and good enough! Now I have to stock up even more sun screen and sun care products!

By the way, our gallery had a sale today, so I managed to buy a wedding gift for my cousin after all! I bought a matching photo frame and trinket box set. The frame itself is decorated with a pair of birds, with flowers around them, just like the trinket box. The box is very small, enough to just put the wedding rings in, but they look really quaint!

I was attracted to that particular photo frame and box set the moment I laid eyes on them. In my mind, I was thinking love birds for a pair of love birds, and may their love blossom and bloom like the flowers growing around them. I think I will write that in the card I am going to get. Sounds corny I know, but to me, that is meaningful for the new couple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...