Lilypie

Monday, June 18, 2007

All Packed Up .... Almost

Happy belated Father's Day to all the great daddies in the world! A pity my own daddy is not around again. I hope he likes the gift I got for him! Although mothers are the greatest, fathers are great too. They provide for the family and take care of us, and make sure we are comfortably well-off.

My luggage is more or less packed, but for the toiletries, which I can only pack before we leave for the airport. I specially went to shop for more comfortable clothes for a long journey. Wearing jeans at such hot climate is madness! So I bought more capris and exercise pants for the occasion.

I had to fill up a whole big suitcase for all my stuff. Men are so much better, as in they only need to throw in a few items. They do not need cosmetics, nor much skin care products, nor shoes or jewellery or evening gowns for the occasion, nor will they have last-minute emergencies which we women always fear. Thus, we have to pack in everything that is necessary in light of emergencies that can happen, and that takes up luggage space.

But at least I am all packed up and ready to go! Then I will not spend the last day before the trip in a fluster trying to see if I have remembered everything that is essential! Now all I need is to wait for the day when I leave!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...