Lilypie

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Withdrawal From Course

I received a call from the Head of the English programme a few days back. She wanted to talk to me about my grades. Should have expected. Imagine how serious it is pulling out of an examination before the paper was due during my first semester. Now I can never achieve the required grade for the module.

She said that even if I repeat the module, I would still not achieve the required grade for the next semester, and I would then be on academic probation, with the possibility of getting terminated. Once that happens, I can never go back to the course and school.

So, she told me to withdraw from the course, and then reapply as a new student for the January 2008 semester. In this way, everything starts from a clean slate and I will have a better chance of scoring better instead of accumulation of bad results. This is the other alternative I can use, besides risking another semester.

Oh well, what can I say? It is my fault in the first place. Thus I am withdrawing from the course, and applying again in the application period in August. I should be able to get in again into the same course, and from then on, I must really achieve and score, no more excuses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...