Lilypie

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Calendar Of (Arts) Events

I have missed so many great arts events that I wanted to close the year with one. Thus I was really lucky to be able to get last minute tickets to "The Nutcracker" tomorrow. I missed this the last time round so this time I want to watch it. Hope it will be good!


Having said that, I just booked tickets to "Cinderella" as well, for next year. It will be the first arts event I will see for the new year, right after I return. Since it is by Rodgers and Hammerstein starring Lea Salonga, I believe it will be great!


And this is coming! I can hardly wait! Finally, after so many years of waiting, I can finally watch this! And I was so lucky to get tickets for opening night since they have been mostly sold out! Hopefully CATS lives up to its hype!


A reminder to mark my calendar off for 17 December, 9 January and 10 April!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...