Lilypie

Monday, December 22, 2008

Of Scarves And Yarns

Few months back, I was thinking of going for a knitting class for fun. However, that plan never came to pass as I had been busy with other things. Besides I did not think I would need to utilize what I will be learning any time soon. Who is to know my Japan trip is confirmed? Now that I really need knitwear, I have no time whatsoever to go for any classes now!

If I had attended the class, I could have made a simple scarf for myself and as Christmas presents since I will be spending Christmas up there. Now I have no choice but to buy. So today, I have to do some last minute shopping for winter scarves. If I could have knitted them myself, it would be so much more meaningful, but now, I have to resort to all the commercialized Christmas gifts as before. Oh well, at least it is just a little gesture, hopefully the rest will not mind so much!

Having said that, I was browsing through writing instruments as I need to re-stock for next semester, when I came across this – the Montblanc Starwalker Fountain Pen. How sleek and classy looking it is! That is really a cool pen to use for writing and to carry around! Just a pity I have no need for it right now, perhaps next time, hopefully it will not run out of stock so fast!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! Celebrating Christmas in Japan! envy envy!

juphelia said...

Haha... thanks! But will be freezing cold!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...