Lilypie

Friday, August 11, 2006

A Book Of Passion?

So here I am, working late on a Friday night. I need to rush documents for the Indonesian clients tomorrow who are flying in in the evening. My boss has yet to confirm with me whether I need to be around, but from the looks of it, it seems I have to.

And if I do need to be in, it will be at 7:00pm in the evening. What an hour! I am so looking for an outing tomorrow after not seeing someone for a week, and now this has to happen!

I sincerely hope the clients will not take me for one of them (which always happens) and start speaking to me in their Native language, which, up to now, I can only speak a few sparse words here and there.

Ole Wolvie recommended me this book, and I must say it seems really useful from the look of it! Thank you very much! So much appreciated! :-)

I did the quiz, and realize I am a combination of quite a few, the Prophet and Lover being the dominant ones, followed by the Warrior and Creator, and lastly the Visionary. So it probably means I have no vision?

But this psychoanalysis test seems pretty accurate for once. At least it made me really dig into myself and realize what it is I thrive on and how I function.

Time to get the book soon! I cannot wait to read and follow the tips to be a better person and making things better, not just for me, but for everyone else.

2 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

As I said, I did not relate too well with this particular set of personalities as I can't even get a "5" in any one of them.

My highest is "Creator" though.

shakespeareheroine said...

Actually I got a mixture of 6s, 5s, 4s and 3s. So it seems like my results are very close to each other.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...