Lilypie

Wednesday, August 9, 2006

What Are My Values?

Got this from Angie's post. Tried to do it for fun, and the result is amazingly accurate. Once again, I feel as if she and I are so much alike!

Your Values Profile

Loyalty:
You value loyalty highly.
You're completely devoted to your friends and family.
Even if they totally screw up, you're still there for them. Just make sure they're equally loyal to you!

Honesty:
You value honesty highly.
You're unflinchingly honest, even when it's not easy.
For you, integrity is very important - in yourself and others.
People may not always like what you say, but they know they can trust it.

Generosity:
You value generosity highly.
So much so that you often put your own needs last.
There's nothing wrong with having a caring heart...
But you may want to rethink your "open wallet" policy.

Humility:
You value humility highly.
You have the self-confidence to be happy with who you are.
And you don't need to seek praise to make yourself feel better.
You're very modest, and you're keep the drama factor low.

Tolerance:
You value tolerance highly.
Not only do you enjoy the company of those very different from you...
You do all that you can to seek it out interesting and unique friends.
You think there are many truths in life, and you're open to many of them.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Wow! you are the only one I have seen who scored high on everything. Most people I have seen, ranked moderate on Loyalty and honesty.

I rank low on generosity (I'm just a tightwad ;-)

You can see my results here

shakespeareheroine said...

Your results are not too bad as well! This proves I am weirder than most people! :-p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...