Lilypie

Monday, August 7, 2006

My First Slimming Treatment

I went for my first slimming treatment last week. It was only a twenty-minute session, where I was hooked onto a machine and could feel my fats being drained away. The consultant was really systematic.

Before the start of the session, I had to take my weight. After a week of cutting down on food, I have not shed a single kilo! :-( Then the consultant used a measuring tape and measured the part of the body going to be treated, made markings and indicated the length (or circumference?).

Then I was hooked onto the machine and feel electricity currents being charged into my body. I felt like vibrating all over. Even after the session, my entire body felt like vibrating!

When the machine was unhooked, my measurements were taken again, and apparently, I had decreased by one to two centimeters all around. Wonder if that is true?

However, I still need to drop 6% body fat before I can be deemed normal. After supposedly cutting down by one to two centimeters, I have only shed 0.3% body fat? Then how long can I take to shed 6%?

I am cutting down a lot on rice, soft drinks and candy. And to me, it is a rather big sacrifice. Hopefully I can shed off more soon, then I can really be slim and svelte by Christmas or even earlier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...