Lilypie

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Adopting A Duck

My company is tying up with one of our vendors for a Duck Adoption Programme, so the guy and I have adopted a duck. We received a certificate with our duck's serial number, which will be involved in the Great Singapore Duck Race this Saturday, as well as a mini souvenir duck for keeps.

If our duck is the first to cross the finish line, we will get to win S$10,000.00 in cash as first prize. On one hand, this duck adoption thing is supposed to be for charity, yet on the other hand, so much money can be given away. People may make noise if I say this, but I rather the sum, or at least a fraction of it, be given to charity instead.

All I need to do now is to think of a name for our duck. Shall I be corny and call it Ducky? Or Donald? Or even Scrooge? ;-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...