Lilypie

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another Tribute To Another Great Figure

Another great woman had passed on. In just a week, two public figures are gone. She had lived a good life at least, believing in her cause of preventing animal testing and saving the environment.

Although I am not one who uses her range of cosmetics, except the occasional lip gloss and eau de toilette, I salute her cause and admire her for putting her life's work into what she is passionate about.

That should be what life is. Having dreams and visions, believing in a cause and actually doing it. Not the normal complaints, grumbles and gripes of most people, or rather, most locals. Perhaps it is now time to think of the secret dream I had, which I have confided in him, and he said we could both work towards that.

What other dreams would I have, do I hear people asking? Besides writing the book which is in process, settling down and having a good family, pursuing higher education, having the chance to live overseas, what else do I want to do?

This secret dream involves a vision I have carved out for myself, something I always wanted to do in light of the vast interests I have. I have only told one other person prior to this, and he treated it as a joke, as something too unrealistic. Which got me very disappointed. So I never told anyone else until recently, and instead of laughing, he made it a goal for both of us. Which made me very happy.

So what exactly is this vision? Since it has not been materialised yet, and unlikely to be materialised in the near future (ie the next five years or so), it is not time yet to reveal. However, when the time comes and when there is a remote possibility that my vision can come true, all will be revealed in good time. Meanwhile, what I can do is just continue working towards it and hope for the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...