Lilypie

Saturday, September 29, 2007

On The Road!

Finally I am on the road! As in, driving on the road. Okay, it is not the first time I was driving on the road, as I had gone through the routes numerous times while undergoing Manual lessons, but with Auto cars, the feeling is different. I could focus more on the traffic and the direction the roads lead instead of thinking and observing when to change gear.

Needless to say, my driving lessons are getting better. The car just flows along the traffic, and I just need to know when to brake and when to turn. I feel more confident driving, instead of being so flustered on when to change gear and when to engage the clutch that I neglected everything else.

Now with an Auto car, all worries are thrown out. All I need to focus on is the traffic condition and which lane to turn into. I never know I can drive so well and confidently. Maybe I will be able to get my license sooner than expected!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...