Lilypie

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fantastic News For A Chocoholic!

Cadbury is tying up with the Children's Cancer Foundation to raise funds. Besides the S$10,000.00 pledged, Cadbury will donate a certain amount for every wrapper returned! Great news for me, as now I can eat chocolate to my heart's content and for a purpose too!

For the past few days, I have been encouraging my family and friends to buy chocolate off the rack. And it has to be Cadbury chocolate, not anything else. And I told them not to throw away the wrappers. Bring to Watsons or selected places to exchange the wrappers, and we will do our own little part in bringing joy to the kids.

Right now, I have bought about four Cadbury chocolates. Three diary milk and one dream. So please buy as many Cadbury chocolates as possible. Even if you dislike chocolate, can always buy it for someone who likes, and keep the wrapper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...