Lilypie

Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Good Cabbie, At Last!

After all the complaints about nasty cabbies, for once in a long while, I met a very nice cabbie on Wednesday night. I had to rush an urgent document to the DHL service centre near the airport, so I hitched a cab to go down.

When I reached there, I asked politely if the cabbie could wait for me. He said he had already registered the meter, so I would have to pay the fare. However, he offered to restart the meter and wait for me, since it was quite a deserted area and hard to get cabs there.

He even told me to pay him later and settled what I needed to do first! So I took the document right to the plane and let the customer service agent record it, then went back to the cab. I paid the original fare and got the receipt so I could claim from my company later. Then he restarted the meter and drove me home.

Now, why can other cabbies not be like that? At least this cabbie knows what is customer service! Now with the recent exorbitant fare hikes, I wish more cabbies can be as nice and good, because it really made my day after a long frustrating work day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...