Lilypie

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Age-Character Calculation

My friend sent me this spreadsheet, where I key in my date of birth, and it will generate how many years, months, days, hours, seconds and milliseconds I have lived on this Earth, as well as an analysis on my character with regards to my birth date.

Pretty interesting actually, and this is what the report generated on my character :

Loves to take things at the centre
Attractive and suave
Inner and physical beauty
Does not lie or pretend
Sympathetic
Treats friends importantly
Always making friends
Easily hurt but recovers easily
Bad-tempered
Selfish
Seldom helps unless asked
Daydreamer
Very opinionated
Does not care of what others think
Emotional
Decisive
Strong clairvoyance
Loves to travel, the arts and literature
Soft-spoken, loving and caring
Romantic
Touchy and easily jealous
Spendthrift and easily influenced
Easily lose confidence

I shall remain silent on how true (or untrue) this is, in case I am accused of blowing my own trumpet. It is up to those in the know to judge for themselves! :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...