Lilypie

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Work Frustrations!

It had been a mad rush the whole week. On Wednesday night, I had to personally rush down to the DHL service centre in order to courier out an urgent document. On Thursday (a public holiday), I had to go down to one of the hotels to meet a client together with my boss.

The meeting was a waste of time, in my opinion. What the client queried on were not legal questions, but general sales questions. So in this case, why could the sales team not handle them, instead of pushing the client to us and making us work extra on a public holiday, and a really wet day at that?

Initially, the client was so eager to sign the contract and get things done, so I promised to work on it the moment I returned to the office the following day (Friday). However, when I went into the office on Friday, I saw an email from the client saying that he would like to pull out. So irritating, made us waste our time for nothing!

The worst thing is that just when our massive overseas project was about to be completed, now there are more screw ups along the way, and even though my boss was on leave on Friday, I got thoroughly screwed by his usual crude remarks. Why do people keep blaming me whenever things go wrong when I was not kept in the loop for a lot of matters?

I am trying so hard to complete as many things as possible so we can settle as many things as possible by year end, yet if people on the other side are not being cooperative, why do I get arrowed then? At this rate, I may be jobless again on New Year. :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...