Lilypie

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Rubik Sudoku, Anyone?

First, there was the Rubik Cube, which I have never been able to solve it.


Then, there was the Sudoku, which I could only solve some of it.

Now, there is the Rubik Sudoku - an infusion of two of the most challenging puzzles in one. Just a pity it is not out in the local market yet, I would so love to get it for myself!


My friends always think I am crazy, because when I have free time and nothing else to do, I will try out IQ games or puzzles. To them, free time is a bonus and having free time means relaxing and being free, instead of exercising one's mind.

To me, I enjoy stimulating my mind. It helps to keep me alert at all times. Solving puzzles is also a way to relieve stress (although many will differ, as challenging oneself will cause more stress instead). It helps me to be more whole-brained, as one needs both the left and right brains to see things clearly.

I do let my mind idle, when I am lounging on the sofa watching discs or the telly. That is the time when I can really relax, as one need not really think when one is glued to the boob tube.

But my mind cannot idle for too long, or else I will get really lazy and lax, which is why I always end up multi-tasking instead, ie watching television, playing computer games, surfing the net and talking on the phone. Or else I will be reading and listening to music and chatting at the same time.

Like what my boss always says, women are better at multi-tasking than men. Maybe it is in our biological makeup, since women have to take charge of so many details at the same time. And it is a good thing indeed, otherwise I can never get so many things done within so little time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...