Lilypie

Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Night At The Beach

It had been so long since I went to the beach, especially at night. There was a period of time when the school I attended is just next to the beach, so sometimes after school some friends and I would go wandering around the beach area.

I always wanted to stroll along the beach at dusk, seeing the sun setting in the sea, and looking at the twilights of the horizon. Somehow I have never seen the sun setting on the beach, at least not here. It will be such a warm feeling enjoying the sunset on the beach with a loved one.

Strolling along the beach at night is one of the most wonderful things in the world! It helps one to relax, gives a tranquil and peaceful feeling. Putting footprints in the sands of time, gazing at the sea on a breakwater, looking at the ships and planes flying by, enjoying the cool breeze, counting the stars, communing with nature, having good company .... the feeling is really out of this world!

The only thing missing is a round full moon to gaze at. Oh well, one cannot ask for perfection!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Has the rain stopped?

The last time I checked the weather in Singapore (a week or two ago, it was solid wall-to-wall thunderstorms).

I never went walking on the beach (none where I live), but I have strolled along the river and along wooded paths.

Walking is nice. I miss it. I need to do it more often.

juphelia said...

It was not raining that night at least, but the rain has started again the past week.

It is a great feeling to be able to walk or stroll around, especially at the beach or in the woods. A pity there is no woods where I live.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...