Lilypie

Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Play With Words And Phrases

Currently, I am hooked on challenging and mind-stimulating quizzes. Here are a few which I absolutely love!

1. Intelligence Test Part 1

2. Intelligence Test Part 2

3. Intelligence Test Part 3

4. Intelligence Test Part 4

5. Intelligence Test Part 5

6. The Economist Style Quiz

Although the tests are so-called intelligence tests, they are more on word play and familiarisation of phrases and colloquialisms, as well as certain prior knowledge in sports, games, science, religion and politics.

So far, after numerous trial and errors, I managed to get all the answers right for Parts 1 to 4, but for Part 5, I could only get about eight right. The rest just totally eludes me. As for the Economist quiz, I only managed a score of eight. :-( Any of you managed to get all the answers, please let me know! :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...