Lilypie

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Chalking Up Brownie Points ....

I received a Christmas card from my child! She drew and wrote it herself, wishing me and my family a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Once again, I feel so warm and good. Makes me feel like doing more good things for others!

Just as well tomorrow I will be off to spread some Christmas cheer with a few others, bringing food and gifts to old folks. I have not done any form of community service ever since the carolling session two years back, and I do not want to have a quiet Christmas this year like last year.

Hopefully we can put smiles back to the elderly!

2 comments:

Richard said...

While it is great to get cards and letters (I miss them), I often wonder how much free choice the child has in actually writing and sending the letter.

Sorry, I do not mean to detract from it, just my suspicious and cynical side comes to the forefront whenever I hear about charities.

juphelia said...

Well.. its the thought that counts after all.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...