Lilypie

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Welfare At Last!

Today, my Human Resource Manager sent out a memo to everyone, telling us about the implementation of more benefits for staff of a certain grade and below. Finally, we get the extra benefits which we have been fighting for at last!

So for someone of my grade, I will have an annual leave increment of three days per year, which means this year, I will have extra three days from the original entitlement, next year six days, and so on, until the fifteenth year where I can have an extra five days bonus leave on top of the stipulated number of days. Hmmm.... who knows if I will still be around after fifteen years? I have been around for almost two years, and have had my own share of frustrations and irritants.

What is best is we finally have dental benefits of S$150.00 per year! Yes! It is better than government sectors, where dental benefits is only up to S$70.00 per year. One trip to the dentist can cost about a hundred already. A pity this was not implemented earlier, otherwise I could have claimed for my last dental treatment in December!

We are also entitled to a gallery voucher of S$20.00 on our birthdays. Good enough, considering we do not have any form of vouchers, even though we are entitled to staff price if we buy anything in the gallery. Parents with kids in childcare can also claim a certain percentage of the fees from the company.

Besides all these, the complimentary staff stay at the resorts and honeymoon gift of a free stay at any of the resorts are still in place. Well, if I am still around when and if I get married, think I will claim the free stay in Maldives! A dream of a place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...