Lilypie

Friday, June 27, 2008

Using My Perks ....

One of the perks working in my company is that I get to have a free stay at any of the resorts every year. I wanted to go to the resort in Bintan last year, but was turned down a week before as there were no more vacancies. My entitlement for last year will expire in September this year, so I have to use it up by then, or else it will be forfeited. Thus, yesterday I was fretting over where to go and who to go with.

I asked a friend if she will be willing to go to the hotel in Bangkok with me, but she could not confirm. Then I asked my cousin if she likes to bring her two kids along, but she stated that they are probably not interested. In the end, my mum suggested she can go with me as she still has lots of leave to clear. Then I remember that my mum likes Yunnan and would like to go there again, so I told her we can go to the resort in Lijiang if she likes, and she said to bring my aunt along too.

So if all goes well, I may just make a trip to China around end of August, after the Olympics! It will be the first time ever I stepped into China, so it is quite an eye-opener if I do get to go this time! And I am hoping I can go, so my entitlement will not be forfeited, otherwise it will have to be next year before I can use the entitlement again.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...