Lilypie

Friday, February 27, 2009

Commendable Service

I was in another crazy mood, so decided to go for another movie mini-marathon. I must have been really asleep when I booked the tickets, as instead of the cinema I wanted, I booked another one under the same organisation.

When I reached the counter to collect the tickets, the lady kindly said that I bought the wrong cinema instead. However, she asked me to go to the counter at the end and ask the Manager to help me change the tickets.

When I went to the end counter, the lady there said the Manager was not around, and asked me to go back to the first counter to tell them. So I did that. And the two ladies were so apologetic, saying that I was not supposed to be walking around so much, and asked the security guard to get the Manager.

When the Manager came, I explained the situation, and the ladies added that they were very apologetic from sending me counter to counter. So the Manager took out a red pen and just scratched the tickets I bought, giving me the same movies at the time I wanted.

However, since the whole process took some delay, I had to miss the first movie and could only make it to the second one. So he kindly transferred the ticket to the show on the next day, at the same timing, with no extra charge!

Now, that is good service! People who are willing to go out of the way to help, even though it was clearly my fault in the first place! Not only that, they have a humble attitude and go according to the doctrine that the "Customer is always right!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...