Lilypie

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

REVEL - Where Ladies Call The Shots!

I received an advertisement on this event, where ladies go in for drinks first, then men will stream in later and approach the ladies for drinks. Like a reversal of the normal dating game. Normally I shun all these meetings in clubs or lounges, as my impression is that the guys there are just out to hope they can get lucky or trying to see who can indulge in one night stands. But the revel event looks interesting, and it is all for fun, so if I come across any undesirable men, there are still plenty more to choose from! :-p

In any case, my friend and I have signed up for the event. We figured we could just join in the fun then "rescue" each other if our "dates" are not enjoyable. Besides, since this is organised by the few dating agencies around, I suppose the quality of people there should be better than those dubious ones I have met. Hopefully I meet only good quality people and not irritants!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...