Lilypie

Friday, February 13, 2009

Snippets From My Best Friend's Wedding

I wanted to share these photos a long time ago, but then I know my best friend is not one to showcase her face to everyone, which is why I refrained from posting these. Then I realize since memories of her wedding is still so ingrained in my brain, what better way than to keep the memories alive online in case I turn senile one day?

So I decided to upload all my wonderful memories up here. Out of respect to the bridal couple, I cropped the pictures so their (and their families and friends’) faces would not be seen. As one can see, I was having a rather bad hair day that day, but then again, the focus was not on me but her! So who cares what I looked like?


Helping to usher the guests outside the banquet hall

With the bride (slinging arms with the bride)

Group photo at the table (the groom was just behind me!)
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...