Lilypie

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Starting To Age ...

During the Valentine's Gala dinner, there was a photographer taking photos of the attendees. I just went to collect the photo today. And I must say, despite looking almost my best that day, the photo turned out otherwise.

First impression is that I seem to have aged a lot! And not mistaking the chubbiness, despite having lost eight kilograms in the past couple of years. Plus, I look haggard and listless, even though I was smiling brightly! Much different from the photos taken just a year back!

No wonder people say when a woman reaches a certain age, she tends to really start ageing, and her photos do not look that good anymore, even though she may still look physically good. Prints really bring out all the worst in someone - they bring out fine lines, dark eye circles and a general haggard look, even though one may look anything but in real life!

Oh no! Have I started ageing too? Are all my lotions and potions, the facials I go to, useless? It is sad indeed that a woman's youth is just so limited! How to compete with the younger ones who look pretty both in real life and on print? So how can anyone blame any woman for spending oodles just to maintain themselves and prevent ageing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...