Lilypie

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random Doodles ....

It had been a really packed weekend! Saturday was spent catching up on lessons, especially for Math. And skyping with my youngest brother in Canberra. Sunday I had an early tennis game, then we went for breakfast after that, at a market filled with local hawker fare. Then I did more studying and started catching up on the few discs I bought back from Japan.

One thing I must say, there are quite a few good deals in Japan! I bought discs of my favourite shows at just a fraction of the price that would be sold here or online! I bought the series of "101 Proposals", "Love 2000" and the movie "Love Letter", together with the soundtrack for "Love Letter". Unfortunately, I have not been able to find the soundtrack for "101 Proposals" (Chage and Aska's "Say Yes") and "Love 2000" (Do As Infinity's "Yesterday and Today").

I took the morning off yesterday to attend to something. I better not disclose what it is yet just in case some "kind soul" decides to email this post to someone in my company again! All I can say is, whatever I did yesterday was nothing illegal and not in any way contradictory to any policies of my company. In any case, I am going to take the afternoon off tomorrow again, so I hope things go well from here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...