Lilypie

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lounge @ The Museum

I finally stepped into the newly (not so new now) renovated National History Museum last Friday. However, I was not there for an exhibition, but because there is a cosy cafe there with a pretty nice ambience. Very good for casual dates!

It is a pretty good place to drink, especially with the varieties of cocktails, mocktails and beers available, but I was not in a drinking mood, so I just settled for orange juice and coke. Yeah, what a waste! Maybe the next time I go there I will drink something, and hopefully be better dressed too, since it is a cosy lounge with live music.

From what I can see, the museum has been given a good facelift. Hopefully there will be interesting exhibits there soon so I can step in for real this time!

[Addendum : just found out that the cafe is called Novus Restaurant Bar, Cafe & Courtyard, National Museum of Singapore]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...