Lilypie

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Twit Twit!

Finally, I have caved in and created a Twitter account. With technology being ever evolving, I will not be surprised if something else becomes even more popular in the next few months or years. In any case, it is good to keep up with technology as the world is always changing. Sooner or later, everyone is going to have a PDA or blackberry, or even an iPhone, which I have yet to cave in for that! But it will be no surprise if one day I ever get an iPhone, because of PDA, blackberries and iPhones, I find the third one the best, in terms of size and appearance!

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

No wonder someone in Singapore dropped by my blog from my Twitter account ;-)

I opened my Twitter account a couple of months back and was lucky no one had taken my name yet!

After a couple of months Twittering, I think I prefer the status updates on Facebook.

But maybe Twitter has a different focus and purpose altogether - Twitter connects you to the world, Facebook status updates only connects you to your friends.

juphelia said...

Twitter is still new, but more and more people are using that to keep others updated. I'm still experimenting with it as well, but in a way, you are right in saying that it connects you to a wider platform than the other portals.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...