Lilypie

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Plans For A Road Trip

I was talking to my youngest brother last night and he will be coming back next weekend, which means by the time I come back from the CHOICE June Weekend he will be already back. I was telling him I may make a road trip to Australia next year, probably middle of next year.

First things first, I must ensure I have enough leave up till then, as I intend to take a long trip, about three weeks. Secondly, I have to settle my driving first, and ensure I am adept enough in driving long distance internationally. Thirdly, I have to get a diving certification.

My plan is to go to Perth to explore the place again, then to Cairns to dive at the Great Barrier Reef, then to Queensland and Brisbane to see my cousin, down to Sydney to visit my relatives, to Canberra to see my brother and maybe get some skiing done at the Perisher Blue near to Canberra. After that down to Phillip Island, then back to Perth and Rottnest Island, before flying back home.

What a plan! I am always one for ambitious plans, but never seem to be able to achieve any! In any case, some may know I have an European trip plan too, but that will be for my honeymoon, if and when that ever comes to light! I do plan to bring my parents to Spain in 2011 though, since that will be when the World Youth Day festival will be held, and I can attend the festival, and then join my parents after that (or before that) if the plan comes to fruition.

Oh well, plans are just plans. As what the Joker said, at times, its best not to have a plan, because a "plan" will only spoil things as when people go according to the plan and when things do not, there will be uproar. So maybe one should just go with the flow instead of planning too much!

1 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Planning is good. It keeps your mind set onto something in order to motivate you to achieve something. Too much planning may not be good but having said that, when you plan something, it is just a matter of time to implement or execute it. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...