Lilypie

Monday, June 22, 2009

Second Millennium

Just realised this is my two thousandth post. Which makes me wonder, what in the world have I written that can generate so many entries? Besides mundane ramblings, do I really have that many things to write about?

Sometimes I wonder, maybe because I do not write fanciful stuff in my blog, so to some, I may not come across as intelligent. But as it is, I have already said my piece with regards to my blog - it is mine, a haven for self-expression. So I can blog about anything I like, I do not blog to please others. I just want to write, to let out my frustrations, to rave and rant and ramble.

In February 2007, one year nine months after I started blogging, I achieved a millennium. Now, June 2009, two years four months from the first millennium, I achieved a second one. I am rather proud of myself, because finally I have started something and keep going for a while now, instead of losing focus and giving up.

So for that, I am going into a hiatus. Last time round, it took two weeks before I was revived. Wonder how long more it is going to take me this time? For those of you who are still coming in, watch this space. I may be back sooner than you think! ;-D

3 comments:

Jess said...

2000 posts! wow! i'm at my 100+ posts and already i'm thinking of calling it quit... keep it up! will continue to follow your blog.

juphelia said...

Thanks! You keep up too and don't give up!

KraM said...

Congrats!!! I haven't even hit 300. My gosh .... you really have lots to write about.

I can only sit and wonder what should I write next.

Any tips?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...