Lilypie

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Movie Clearance Sale!

I have no idea what possessed me to buy ten movie discs yesterday, when I already have too many movies to watch at home! I was passing by a CD shop, and it was having a clearance sale with movie discs going at incredible prices. So I just grabbed whatever show I have always wanted to watch and re-watch, and before I knew it, I have gotten twenty. But I need to discipline myself, so in the end I removed ten and bought only ten.

Come to think of it, I have lots to catch up on in terms of reading and movies. From my own collection, I still have "Frequency", "King Arthur", "Capote" and "Schindler's List" yet to watch. From the list I bought yesterday, I have "No Country For Old Men", "Nights In Rodanthe", "Elizabeth The Golden Age", "Pay It Forward", "The Assassinaion Of Jesse James" and "Charlie Wilson's War" to watch, as well as "Music And Lyrics", "The Lake House", and "Dead Poets Society" to re-watch. Not to mention "The English Patient" as well.

I have yet to find "Twilight", "The Other Boleyn Girl" "Michael Clayton" and "American Gangster". Having said that, I just ordered the entire "Twilight" series, four in one, with the original covers at an incredible price! Just a pity I missed out on the Bourne trilogy again! As well as Nicholas Sparks movies like "Message In A Bottle" and "A Walk To Remember".

In any case, I ended up watching "No Country For Old Men" and "Music And Lyrics". "No Country For Old Men" is really deserving of the Best Picture. It seems as if late 2007 to early 2008 is a very good year for good movies, but just a pity I missed out on a lot! "Music And Lyrics" is another show which I watched, or re-watched. The first time I watched it was due to Hugh Grant (with his tight pants and hip swaying), but this time round I paid attention to the storyline. "Music" without "Lyrics" really do not work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...