Lilypie

Monday, June 1, 2009

End Of The Second Quarter

Is it June already? Goodness me, how did half the year go by so fast? What have I done for the first half of the year? The first quarter was without a hitch, the second quarter had more changes, namely in terms of religious activities and a job change.

I got my name cards last week. I am surprised I actually have name cards, since I am no big wig. What really surprises me is that my name cards were made for me before I even needed to request for them! Furthermore, I could choose the kind of work to do, so I will no longer need to draft and amend any long boring agreements, and concentrate solely on corporate work like board meetings, resolutions, mergers and acquisitions, liquidating and dissolution of companies, regional corporate finance.

Although now I wonder if that is a good or bad thing? The contracts work which I turned down concentrate on regions, whereas the corporate work which I am taking on is on all regions, no concentration area! Hmmmm... oh well... I just take it as a challenge!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Girl, it is a very interesting job. You're not talking bout national but regional .. definitely more things to learn and esp you gotta know the law of other countries (if applicable) :)

juphelia said...

Haha.. yup, I know! That's why taking on the challenge and hoping to learn and be exposed to more areas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...