Lilypie

Saturday, June 20, 2009

My New Fantasy ....

I think I have been single for too long. For some reason I have been having weird thoughts lately. Maybe it is to do with the fact that I just realised how turned on I can be watching sexy Wolverine in his Oscar opening performance. My gosh, I wanted so much to just rip his clothes off and run my fingers up and down his body! I even entertained thoughts of pouring chocolate sauce over myself! (Alright... that is too much information...)

Having said that, I am all for abstaining. I used to be a strong advocate of abstinence, then I thought to flow with the times, but the moment I let my guard down, I ended up paying a heavy price. So now I am all for abstinence! However, that does not mean I am enforcing my beliefs on anyone else because it is one's free will what one likes to do, no one has any right to judge.

Still, Hugh Jackman is one heck of a man! No wonder he is voted as the sexiest man alive! His wife is a very lucky woman! Seeing him in X-Men, in Van Helsing, and now seeing him singing and dancing, tap-dancing and coming up with the opening number, he is definitely one underrated talent!

I cannot wait to see him in "Oklahoma!", if the musical ever comes here. Somehow I can envision him as the perfect Phantom! Maybe Andrew Lloyd Weber should really consider casting him as the Phantom. He has the body, the charisma, the voice, and I am sure he can play the conflicted emotions of the Phantom to perfection!

Even his speech turns me on! The way he says "I'm Australian who played an Australian in the film called ... Australia ... hosting". Oooooohhh...... anyone who can turn me into marshmallows just by his speech alone is one great keeper!

2 comments:

Richard said...

To be honest, he doesn't do a thing for me.

juphelia said...

Haha... women and men do think differently!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...