Lilypie

Friday, October 2, 2009

eXtensible Business Reporting Language

I went for the final session of the Corporate Governance and Compliance course last night. Finally I got my Certificate! Hopefully it will now help to utilise what I learnt as I go about my daily job responsibilities.

Yesterday's session was on the online eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) filing. Essentially it is an online system to declare annual reports, date of incoporation, last accounts, Director's Statements and whatnot.

It was a short session since it was a full online session, where we had to practice with the program hands-on and familiarise with it. It is actually a rather easy program to use, and since I have no use for it for now since I do not really use it at work, I could leave early.

At least with that bit of knowledge somehow it can be useful sooner or later! Hence that concludes my entire course! Yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...