Lilypie

Friday, October 30, 2009

Guest Blogging

Many have said I am a very prolific and consistent blogger. Perhaps, perhaps not. To me, I will not consider myself as prolific or consistent, I shall say I am long-winded to say the least? I have considered whether to let others post to my blog, but with my perfectionist and picky personality (in some areas), I rather stick to myself, as others may not write the way I write, or follow my style and format.

But then variety is the spice of life, is it not? It will be too boring and mundane if everything sticks the same. Things become very predictable after that. Hence I have invited him to be a guest blogger. (Can refer to his blog for some socio-philosophical issues close to his heart.)

He can write anything he likes on my space. This is the first guy I have been with who actually and totally appreciates my blog as much as I love it, others would either deem me too expressive or emotional, or else they are not comfortable with being "exposed" in cyberspace. Hence I have given him carte blanche to post anything he wants anytime he wants. He says I can post to his space too, but I have yet to receive an invitation. ;-D

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

Juphelia,

Your blog is down-to-earth and you speak you mind, which is something rare these days.

Most female bloggers have nothing to say except show off their heavily made-up faces with the hope that people will praise their fake beauty. I call it 'syok sendiri'.

So keep up the good work!

juphelia said...

Wow... thank you thank you! This really made my day! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...