Lilypie

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Re-Registration

I just re-registered for next semester. This time round I must make it a point to finish my course faster so that I can meet my goal. Hence I registered for four modules this time - the maximum load allowed. Plus two minor core subjects required by the school.

The subjects I will be taking next year will be : Understanding Components of Language, Introduction to Language Systems, Analyzing Prose and Understanding Poems and Plays. Plus Learning to Learn and Critical Thinking.

I think it is going to be a fun semester! I cannot wait for January where the semester starts! Hopefully I can progress this time instead of deferring all the time!

3 comments:

Richard said...

What are you studying?

Is it an MFA?

Julie Lim said...

Yes, what are you studying? And what is your goal? Is it to become a writer?

juphelia said...

I'm pursuing an honours in Eng Lang and Lit, as a stepping stone to a Masters in Arts, hopefully to venture into the journalism or marcom line in the future! And to be a freelance writer of course!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...