Lilypie

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stuart Anderson's Black Angus

My parents brought me for dinner at Stuart Anderson's Black Angus to celebrate my birthday on Monday. They asked my dear along (by the way, he sent me flowers and chocolates to my office on Monday! Thank you so much dear!). At least it is a relief for me that they seem to have accepted him. Initially I was worried the race issue would be an issue, but my mum said what is important is for both of us to get along.

Black Angus is famous for its steaks. We can order the set meal consisting of a choice of appetiser, main course, and a side with vegetables. All of us ordered steaks. My parents shared a ribeye steak with garden salad amongst themselves, my first brother had a New York strip loin with baked potato, I had a sirloin steak with mashed potato and my dear had a sirloin steak with baked potato.

The meal is really good! Even my parents were happy with it, and they are normally not that receptive to Western cuisine as they normally prefer Chinese food. So if I am to rate, for food, I will give it four out of five stars, ambience and service, three out of five (since the waitress took a long time to come to us), and pricing about three and a half.

The menu at Black Angus

The ribeye steak my parents ordered

The New York striploin my brother ordered

My dear's sirloin steak, medium rare

My sirloin steak, medium

My brother's New York cheesecake, with raspberry sauce

This is a place which I will definitely go again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...