Lilypie

Monday, October 19, 2009

The French Kitchen

We tried this new restaurant on Friday afternoon. Not so new actually, but new as in we have never tried it before. Since there was a promotion on a Julia Child set lunch, we took the opportunity to try it.

And I must say, the food is heavenly! Kudos and compliments to the chef! The beef is so perfect! I have never tasted a juicier and more tender beef than this! And the creme brulee, it is just so sweet and just the right texture!

The ambience is great too! Nice interior decoration makes for a cosy meal, the service is pretty good, and the pricing is not too bad for lunch!

I am not a food blogger (aka flogger), but if I am to rate the place, I will give it 4 stars out of 5 for the food, 4 stars out of 5 for service and ambience, and 3 stars out of five for price.

If you have not tried that place, I will highly recommend it!

The French Kitchen (entrance to the restaurant)

Table setting

Part of the interior decoration

Raisin and rye bread with butter

Pre-Appetizer : Consomme Ambassadeur

My appetizer : French Onion Soup
(how can I not have this in a French restaurant?)

His appetizer : Foie Gras de Canard a la Plancha

His main course : Boeuf Bourguignon
(which later ended up as my main course)

My main course : Cabillard En Nage
(which later ended up as his main course)

Partaking the heavenly beef

My dessert : Moelleux Au Chocolat

His dessert : Creme Brulee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...