Lilypie

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Fruitful Week!

It had been one fruitful week! Since it was still the Lunar New Year period, I had a series of gatherings. On Monday (the second day of the New Year), it was a gathering at my home for my dad's relatives, where we had a steamboat meal. On Friday, it was another gathering at my home for my mum's relatives, where we had another steamboat dinner.

On Saturday, we went to a friend's place for a Lunar New Year gathering. We had finger food, lots of booze and played cards. I won about S$12.00! On Sunday (yesterday), we went to another friend's place for lunch - this time to celebrate her son's first month. The baby is so cute and beautiful!

Then we went to IKEA. I was intending to get the glasses I like, but unfortunately, I was not able to find the design I wanted. Then we had a dinner of (what else?) Swedish meatballs and chicken wings! Yes yes, I know I have broken my resolve, so now I have to be even more vigilant on my promise!

Famous IKEA chicken wings and Swedish meatballs

Finally we went to watch the movie musical "Nine". While waiting for the movie, we went around and bought a few books! So it had been one fruitful week indeed!

P/S. By the way, the photo above was taken from my new Sony Cybershot. This was taken in Gourmet mode. Look how sharp the picture is in contrast with my former Olympus! Who says one needs a SLR to take such good photos?

1 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

It won't be a fair comparison unless you can have 2 photos - one by the Cybershot and one by the SLR side by side :P

(Disclaimer: I don't own any fancy camera, but I've seen what my friend can do with his!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...