Lilypie

Monday, February 22, 2010

Treasure Cove!

People I have gone out with know never to let me enter a bookstore. Me in a bookstore is like a mouse in a cheese factory. Despite the number of books I have, I still manage to find more books which I want!

Last night we were supposed to watch the movie "Nine". Before the show started, we started browsing around the mall. Then I saw Harris and decided to go in. Before one knew it, I already picked out so many books I liked!

Thanks to my darling, I now have more books for my reading pleasure! Especially the treasures I found yesterday, which I have been looking high and low for!

See? The complete volume of Julia Child's Mastering The Art of French Cooking, as shown in the movie "Julie and Julia"


The almost entire Tudor series of Philippa Gregory, which includes
The Constant Princess, The Other Boleyn Girl, The Boleyn Inheritance,

The Queen's Fool, The Virgin's Lover and The Other Queen.


Now if only there is The Wise Woman, the collection will be complete!

Love Letters of Great Men and Women -
the one featured in Sex And The City

Actually, the one read by Carrie Bradshaw was just on "Love Letters Of Great Men", but this includes those by women too. I am always one for writing letters, I find writing letters so romantic and keeps the sparks alive in a relationship! Unfortunately, the few guys I have been with (except for one) find writing letters unnecessary and time-consuming! My current guy is also not a strong advocate in writing letters too! :-(

Looks like my resolve to reading more this year is going to come true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...