Lilypie

Friday, February 5, 2010

An Embarrassing Situation ...

I had to take an emergency day off today. Not because of anything, but because when I boarded the bus and tried to sit down, my pants split at the seams!

That is the most embarrassing situation I have ever been in! I have to quickly call for a day off. In any case I have some leave balance from last year which I need to clear anyway, or else they will be forfeited.

I cannot believe this actually happened! I am already putting in so much effort to cut down on food like taking less servings and having just one full meal a day, as well as incorporate some form of exercise in my life, like walking more often, cycling around my estate, and yet I still do not go down? Maybe I have even gone bigger!

What else can I do save for starving and stop eating?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

My embarassing situation with pants was when I forgot to zip my fly and when my fly headed south. Now I check it often to make sure it's always up, hahaha.

juphelia said...

Gosh, that must have been really embarassing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...