Lilypie

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Peranakan Night!

The Peranakan party was a blast! Everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly and I had a good time mingling and eating. There was quite a lot of food, from nonya cakes to Peranakan roti prata and of course the dessert of gula melaka, which a few had feedbacked that it was nice! So my efforts were not in vain!

There were about twenty people or so. Even though it was a Peranakan theme, not many dressed according to the theme. Most came in normal wear. I was the only one in full Peranakan wear, courtesy of my mum. The photo below shows me in my Peranakan wear but I do not think I look good in this photo.



See, I look really bulked up in this picture! Why is it that despite all my cutting down on food and cycling and whatnot, I still look so round? :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...