Lilypie

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Prosperous Tiger Year!

Happy New Year! I just came back from the usual rounds of family visiting as always on the first day. There will be relatives coming in the afternoon and then I will have another round of visiting in the evening. Hopefully this reunion will have lots of merry-making and joy!

As usual, people will ask the usual things like hoping I will be married off soon, hoping my parents will be "promoted" to another status, etc. All the usual niceties and exchanges, nothing new. Luckily my family and relatives are not too bad. I know some of my friends find going to reunions a drag as it seems as if it is a cardinal sin being single and dateless in front of their relatives.

Perhaps by next year some news will be brewing? No one knows right? Meanwhile, here's wishing everyone a prosperous and roaring Tiger year ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...