Lilypie

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Looking Forward To Presenting

During the last sub-committee meeting I went to in preparation for the CHOICE Asian Conference in October, one of the co-ordinators approached me and asked if I would like to be a presenter. I answered in the affirmative and before I knew it, I have been asked to observe the next weekend in March.

I am happy and excited of course, but at the same time having some mixed feelings. I am nervous on whether I will mess up the first weekend I observed and hence messed up my chances of actually being a presenter.

Or maybe I may not be good or articulate enough. Or I may say the wrong things while doing the group sessions and offend someone.

Still it is a new role and I am happy I can serve God in whichever way He wants. The first workshopping session will be next Friday. Hopefully all will turn out well!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...